Skip to main content

It’s a holiday (?) for me.

Hello folks!
It’s a holiday season! Bandung is full of peoples.
I don’t like it where there are so many people here. It’s crowded. I’m not kind of person that like crowd very much. I love for being with my friends. But not so these crowd. I used to like crowd. But I prefer fewer crowds now.

These two days I spent my time mostly watching movies. DVDs, cinemas, and dramas on television (I don’t know how to spell ‘sinetron’ in English) accompanied me. I watched 3 cartoon movies in DVDs at Sunday. They were Nine, Astro Boy, and Tales from the Earth Sea. Two cinemas alone at Monday; Knight and Day and Eclipse. I still haven’t watched Toy Story 3. Who does think I’m weird because I went to cinema alone? Raise your hand, don’t be afraid! (What do they should afraid of about?! krik…krik…krik…) =P
And I kind like it for being alone. I used to be can’t stand alone. Another change, yes!
I seldom wake up late in the morning but I never miss radio play of Prambors FM, 3 Cinta. I’ll tell you about this soon.
I also work on this blog. I’m trying to write something that might be interesting for you to read. Still, I think that I should write whatever things either you like it or you don’t like it. =P

If we’re going to talk about holiday, I want to ask everybody with these questions:
1. Where will you go? Your place of dream, an obsession that you think you should have it someday.
2. What will you do in that place? Your craziest things that you create in your mind.
3. Who will be with you at that time?
Please feel care to answer the questions!  Take it as a once in a life time holiday questions.

Roy Miller (Cruise, Knight and Day 2010) said that he would to kiss stranger at the top of Du Cap Hotel. Still in the same movie, the heroine (Diaz, I forget the character name! Doh!) Wanted to drive her grand prix car GTO to the south beach of… (I’m forget too! I’m so sorry!)

I do thinking about it. Don’t you like this idea of one in a life time holiday?
I want a one in a life time holiday. Any place in my mind? Mmm... I don’t have one! I have this obsession; I want to go around the world, every inch, every height, every depth, every land, every food, and know every best places. So I don’t have any particular place to see. but I do have my priorities; starts with Indonesia. I want to see and learn every culture, every custom, every traditional way, of hundreds of tribes in Indonesia. Second, I would like to see Japan; the nature is so beautiful and kept up in balance even though the country is growing in every part of its life. Then I’d go to Korea or European Countries which have huge garden flowers. I like flowers. Fourth, I’m wondering if I can visit every historical site in the earth, and it should be started from Indonesia of course. :D It would be my one in life time holiday travels.

Things I would like to do.
1. Take some good, okay, maybe great, pictures of course.
2. Have a picture with native.
3. Sit down and feel the breeze (if there's any).
4. Eat the most delicious cake/food.
5. Ask a stranger (handsome and cute one) to accompany me to beautiful places.
6. ......... Furthermore will decide when we get there! LoL

All those things i would to do by MYSELF. And the stranger of course. LoL

Actually, it's not my holiday time. I'm an unemployment. I had my graduation two months ago and still busy looking for some requirements. :)
In the last post I told you guys that i didn't make it in the postgraduate-tests.
I think it's the best way God tell me that I have looking for money, lots of money.
What do i want to do with the money?
Of course get into my one in a life time holiday!



Read Happily All!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DILAN 1990, DILAN 1991, dan MILEA

"Jangan datang ke perempuan untuk membuat dia mau, tapi datanglah ke perempuan untuk membuat dia senang."

Saya hari ini sudah menyelesaikan buku MILEA-nya Pidi Baiq versi soft-reading (jangan tanya dapat dari mana!) setelah saya penasaran begitu buku itu keluar. Budget buku saya lagi dikurangi. Hahahaha.

Saya membeli Dilan 1990 dan Dilan 1991 secara terpisah, yang satu di toko buku di kota saya dengan diskon, dan yang satu lagi dengan dalih lagi-lagi penasaran akan kelanjutannya, saya pesan online dengan diskon juga. Ketika Milea keluar, saya hampir mau membeli ikutan PO, tapi saya nggak butuh CDnya. Akhirnya nggak jadi. Begini dan begitu, ini dan itu, akhirnya saya membaca Milea. Setelah selesai membaca Milea, apakah Ayah Pidi akan mengeluarkan buku lanjutan Dilan-Milea lain? Soalnya Milea kan sudah mau tunangan dan Dilan sudah punya pacar yang juga dia pikirkan selalu.Ups....

Saya kaget waktu membaca Milea di awal karena ternyata Milea ini dari sudut pandang Dilan, dan dua…

RIUH JAGAD MAYA

Setelah pilkada Jakarta usai, ternyata keriuhan jagad maya belum selesai.
Wow banget kaka... salut sama kamu-kamu-kamu yang tiada henti entah menebar fakta atau isu atau sekedar pendapat dan pemikirannya atau malah fitnah (na'udzubullah) di jagad maya. Konsistensi yang luar biasa.... *standing applause*
Seakan-akan energimu tiada habisnya untuk mencari dan mencari, sebar dan membagi.
Coba energimu dialihkan untuk lebih keras mencari jodoh dan menggenapkan setengah dien. #eh
Coba energimu dialihkan untuk  mencari keahlian baru yang bisa berguna untuk nambahin CV atau sekedar keterampilan kerja dan kreatifitas. #uh-huh
Coba energimu digunakan untuk berbaikan dengan teman-temanmu yang terputus silaturahminya karena satu atau dua kata yang menyulut pertengkaran yang sesungguhnya tidak penting dan merugikan. #udahsipbelum?
Coba, lagi, energimu digunakan untuk mencari uang lebih banyak supaya bisa mencari restoran yang murah dan enak supaya bisa traktir keluarga besarmu. #yanginisipbange…

SCURVY

SCURVY. Pernah dengar sebelumnya? Nggak? Saya juga tadinya belum pernah baru dengar. :-D Gara-gara cerpen yang saya buat, saya jadi tahu kata ini, SCURVY, beserta arti lainnya. Kalau menurut terjemahan Om Gugel, SCURVY ini artinya CURANG. Curang itu contohnya seperti ini, "Hati-hati awas jatuh ke CURANG!", atau seperti ini, "Tolong tambahkan uang saku bulanan aku donk Pa, CURANG nih buat jajan.".  Garink?  Yes, I Am! :-P
Kali ini saya bukan membahas mengenai SCURVY=CURANG. Ada SCURVY yang lain. SCURVY yang berarti adalah defisiensi vitamin C. Wow! Saya kira tadinya kalau kekurangan vitamin ya namanya hanya avitaminosis. Ternyata, yang ini ada nama penyakitnya! SCURVY. Mau tau lebih lanjut? Enjoy this writing!